Training Course for Prizm® LightTurn® Brand Connector Installation
The US Conec PRIZM® LightTurn® Brand Connector Installation Course offers basic hands-on training for personnel responsible for implementing multifiber connector technology into their manufacturing processes. Designed for engineers, technicians, production supervisors, and manufacturing trainers, this course provides the background to transfer PRIZM® LightTurn® connector assembly into your manufacturing operations.
- Background of PRIZM® LightTurn® brand connector technology (Instructor)
- Preparation of cable and fiber for termination (Hands-On)
- Termination and curing of PRIZM® LightTurn® ferrules onto multifiber cable and ribbon (Hands-On)
- Microscopic visual inspection of PRIZM® LightTurn® ferrules including discussion of visual acceptance criteria (Instructor)
- Assembly of PRIZM® LightTurn® brand connector housings (Hands-On)
- Insertion loss and return loss testing of PRIZM® LightTurn® brand connectors including discussion of optical test equipment (Instructor)
US Conec Ltd. Corporate Training Facility
1138 25th Street SE
Hickory, NC 28602
Day one – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Four attendees (maximum)
$500 per participant, which includes:
- Training manuals
- Materials and consumables (cable, ferrules, etc.)
- Certificate of Training at course completion
- Follow-up evaluation of customer products
Contact US Conec Applications Engineering at Toll Free: (800)769-0944 for a course schedule
NOTE: A customer purchase order must be provided before course dates can be scheduled.
For more information regarding our training classes, please contact Customer Service at : phone Tel: (828)323-8883 • fax: 828.326.8808 for more information.